Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.iamnk.com
The company cares about your private information and your privacy as well. We intend to provide our users with a healthy and trusted environment. For this reason, we need to collect certain information, just to make sure that your engagement and usage with our website remains safe and you can enjoy the perks and benefits well. We at IAMNK uses your data only if it is needed, as in the case of any product delivery, mobile applications, services or website.
The information we collect:
Given below are the information that we will need to assist you better:
- Name: As registered on your government id
- Address: The address that you have provided while form filling
- Contact Number: Your contact number
- Email address:
- The one that you have provided
- Financial account information
- IP Address
Please note that this information is safe with us and will only be used in an emergency. This personal information is out of anyone’s reach.
How Your Information Is Used
The information that we collect can be used in various ways such as:
- To provide value to your work and to help operate the website well. Also, it can be used to maintain our services.
- To provide you with excellent services, we need to improve and expand our networks. Also, the data is used to give you a personalised form to serve you better services.
- We work on constantly providing you updated services by looking at your usage. For the same purpose, we analyze how well you use our provided services.
- Developing unique products, their distinguishing features, services and their functionality.
- In case there is an update or to provide you with other information relating to your services or promotional purposes. The communication can be done directly or by one of our partners.
- To initiate and process your transaction.
- Also, to send you to push notifications as well as texts.
- To make you aware of any possible fraud by sending you preventive measures.
- Also, you enlighten you about our terms and conditions and other legal rights.
How You Can Access /Correct Your Information
We keep our user’s information safe and guarded by many encrypted methods. We provide 100% safety to our users, and hence users need not worry about their privacy and personal information. Users data is well preserved for any emergency such as if you are unable to log in, we run a test if it is you and then give you the access after performing the investigation.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Anti Spam Policy
Anti-Spam Policy in IAMNK (further a company) in terms of all people, who use IAMNK service (further-visitors). In the Spam policy applied major concepts comply with the website placement instructions (further instructions), where the definite concepts and their purport is defined by IAMNK, apart from those cases when some concepts are separately defined in the following Spam policy.
The company does not tolerate spam and bans its customers to spread spam in any way during the usage of service. Throughout the implementation of the following Spam policy, the company follows the European Parliament Directive of the 8th June, 2000 and the European Council Directive 2000/31/EB regarding some information society service, especially E-Commerce and legal aspects in the home market (E-commerce directive), the European Parliament and Council Directive 2002/58/EB of the 12th July, 2002 regarding personal data processing and privacy protection in the electronic communication sector (Directive regarding privacy and electronic communication), the European Parliament and Council Directive 95/46/EB of the 24th October, 1995 regarding the personal protection of personal data processing as well as concerning free data movement under other international and national legal acts that are in force and applied as well as good business practice.